Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

UCFC (ultimate cancer fighting championship)

Thought all you UFC fans might get a kick out of this post!

Here we go....the current champion of the world....chemo....just stepped into the ring...my body....to battle his new opponent!! Chemo is off to a butt kicking start! I must say it was a rough start for me....took the 3rd nurse to finally access my port, but once it was in...smooth sailin! I've got tons of naseau meds already on board, plus lots on hand! I also started a steroid yesterday, I take for 3 days..that had me up all night...probably shouldn't have taken second dose at 11pm! Haha...so anyway, this blog is short and sweet...we've got 3-5 more treatments and were walking in faith with God that this cancer will be destroyed and never to return!

Until next time....forever in faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment