Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Fear or Faith?

Wow!! Today was a true test....we all felt the effects of chemo today. Faith and fear cannot reside in the same body, and this morning my body, my mind, my everything was covered in fear. I owe a HUGE thanks to my amazing husband, my kids, mom & dad, Heather, Shasta, Darcy & Kari for getting me through today! Whether your hugs, your words, your prayer, or your big comfy recliner (thanks dad..this is like heaven!) you all had a huge impact on my day! I had one hell of a night..and it got worse as the day went on...nausea, NO sleep, body aches, sore mouth/throat, rash on chest & neck.....i cried all day....I felt defeated, beat down....hurting!! No matter how hard I tried, I could not pull myself out of despair! Over and over I kept hearing...faith or fear? God was right here...open arms....and I was scared..trying to get through this on my own. So now here I am...slightly medicated...ok, well very medicated, but with the ability to think clearly again....remembering the very thing I stand on...FAITH...FIERCE FAITH!! and although this journey will be filled with ups and downxs....even in the deepest darkest moments, I will rise up in faith and let God do what he has already promised he will do! I will not let fear take over again!! Thanks again for everyone who is following along. Thanks for the prayers not just for me, but for my family as well. Thanks for crying with us during the tough times...and celebrating the small triumphs!

I love you all so very much!
Fierce Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment