Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Human again?!?

Hi everyone! I think Im on the mend now from round 1 of chemo!! Holy Shit, I ain't gonna lie...that SUCKED!! Still not back at 100%, but I don't think I will be until chemo is done. Im well on my way to losing my 30 lbs in 30 days! Thanks to everyone who brought us amazing food!! My family is loving it...we've had; pasta, chili, meatloaf, tacos, chicken alfredo, enchiladas, WOW! Looks and smells delicious! My appetite has been pretty much nothing...I've been eating bananas, yogurt, and popsicles!! Oooh and vanilla milkshakes! Those are my favorite!! Sunday evening when I started feeling human again I was craving cheese pizza...wasnt sure how it would do on my stomach, but at that point popsicles and bananas werent doing any better!! I had 2 pieces of papa murphys cheese pizza!! It was soooooo good!! Sunday night was horrible...not sure what happened, but Im pretty sure I had an anxiety attack....breathing was hard, I couldn't get comfortable, ended up taking a shower to hopefully try to relax, didn't help as much as I'd hoped, but eventually I was able to fall asleep. James ended up staying home with me. That was comforting. So, it is safe to say I have my first battle under my belt! If I only have to do 4 treatments instead of 6, Im 25% of the way!!! Im not sure how they decide, but let's all pray for 4!! Although I'm not looking forward to round 2, knowing I will be half way through it, is very comforting! So for now, I'm going to enjoy my days of feeling human again!

I'll leave ya with a little story;
Aliyah came home from school one day and said, "I wish I didn't tell one of my friends that you had cancer because she made fun of you." Mommy kindly replied, "its ok Aliyah, she probably doesn't really understand. And its ok to tell her that hurts your feelings." Then chemo bitch piped in...." And if she does it again, punch her in the face!!!" Lol Hey mama bear is just trying to protect her cub....the kids are dealing with enough as it is!

Love you all and God bless.....Fierce Faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment