Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Crappy Chemo #5

Well, I officially have crappy chemo #5 behind me!! Although its not the day of chemo that gets me...its two days later the crummy feeling that takes over my body for 5-7 days. It is nice to be able to say I only have 1 left....do you hear that? I ONLY HAVE 1 CHEMO LEFT!!!!!

I just have to say Thank you to all that have left amazing comments on my facebook page. I read them and cry and thank God for blessing me with so many great people in my life!!

I have so much going through my brain right now, but nothing that I can seem to get out in words....I am falling asleep sitting here, but I really wanted to get a post out.  Thank you for the continued support and prayers.  Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle. Live simply,  Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly.  Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...It's about learning to dance in the rain.

Fight For Life
Storms of life are strong enough
without cancer stepping in,
Came creeping through the back door
just counting on a win.
Engaging you in battle
we firmly stand our ground,
Armed with courage, faith and hope,
My life we surround..
This fight rages day and night
The will to surivive is strong,
We will never surrender
In our lives you don't belong.
Prepare yourself to lose this time
My life you won't take,
This is a fight you will not win
Cancer, make no mistake!


~Fierce Faith~

No comments:

Post a Comment