Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Good night chemo

Aaaah, I did it!! My last chemo is now 4 days behind me, now I'm just praying for the side effects to go away!! I've kept my body full of nausea meds, I do have an appetite, its just that nothing tastes as good as it sounds! Here is what I tried yesterday: toast, grilled cheese, salad, hard boiled egg, frosty, french fry, plum, soft taco! Lol I literally took 1 bite of each of these things, only to be disappointed by the taste! The torturous part is that I want to eat! I am putting my list together for a grocery store run....this should be as good a the last one!
Cravings for today are: potatoe soup, cherries, fruit punch pop, chicken salad sandwich, and tootsie rolls!?! Hahaha Hopefully one of those will hit the spot!!
As for the other side effects....my bones are sooo achy, and its hard to explain, but I can feel this fluttery feeling inside my body. Its really weird, it happens every time....and its all over in my stomach, legs, arms,etc?? Aaaah the joys of chemo taking over my body! And then of course the fatigue...I just lay in the recliner and go in and out of sleep! Hot flashes, then freezing!! I'm counting the days...usually by next Wed, Thurs, I'm feeling much better!! And to never have to do this again is beyond exciting!! I did it!! Its finally over!! As Aliyah would say....."you're done with cancer now mom!"
Yes! I am done with cancer!!

Love you - Fierce Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment