Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

??

Well, I'm sitting at ccnw for my weekly herceptin infusion.....so many emotions...I look at all these people around me, all different walks of life. 14 chairs.....all filled by someone that has been diagnosed with some form of cancer. I can't help but ask all the "W's"........ What is cancer....Where did it come from? Why these people? Why me?!?
I could sit and wonder these un-answerable questions all day, but it only makes me feel worse. Instead, I will focus on the amazing things I love in my life...the things that make sense to me...the things I choose! My friends, my family, my savior! Thank you to all those that continue to pray for my family and I. That continue to support "Team Steph" I am so lucky to have all of your love and prayers!

God Bless ~Fierce Faith~

No comments:

Post a Comment