Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Bad blogger!

Its official...I am a bad blogger! Promised I'd post at my last chemo, and here we are a week and a half later! (I started this on June 8th....but it is now Saturday June 11th!! )So, a quick catch up...round 2 went really well, I was out in 3 1/2 hours. Mom was there keeping me company! Felt good Wed. and Thurs. By Friday I was really tired and had horrible heart burn. Symptoms not as severe as the first tx. But Monday and Tuesday and still today, mouth sores, sore throat & nausea! And I still have heart burn. All in all not nearly as bad as the first time, but lots more fatigue. Which I think is normal with each additional tx. I guess I just have a new "normal"
I did get a wig! My amazing coworkers collected enough money to get me a human hair wig from Chee Chees. I just got it yesterday. Chee Chee cut and styled it, and showed me how to care for it. I will post a pic....still trying to get used to it myself! My scalp is so sensitive right now. All the little stubbles are slowly coming out.
Today is a good day! Weve got the Liberty Lake yard sales, the farmers market, and nice weather! So, I am going to enjoy this time with friends and family! I have so much I want to post, but my mind is running so fast! So this is it for now.
Love you all ~fierce fairh~

No comments:

Post a Comment